Let your airline know well in advance if and what kind of special assistance you may require to help to keep travelling stress-free. When you arrive in the airport, speak to the check-in personnel to make sure everything is ready for you and that they have made a note of all of your needs specified while booking the ticket.
Before the flight
Let your airline know if you:
- Need help with your luggage
- Need assistance boarding and exiting the aircraft
- Use a battery-powered wheelchair
- Suffer from hearing loss and need personal information
- Travel with guide dogs
- Use portable oxygen devices
Please find the additional information at the airline`s website.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.